With the thermal cooker pot, my meals are much easier to prepare.
Half Chicken (chop to bite sizes)
4 big red dates (pitted)
handful of wolfberries
1200 ml water
1. Blanch the chicken
2. Place the chicken, red dates, wolfberries into the thermal pot.
3. Add in water
4. Boil for about 30 minutes.
5. Place the inner thermal pot into the outer pot.
6. Cover both lids.
7. Leave the soup to sit for at least four hours without opening the lids to peek at the contents.
8. No seasoning required for the soup as the red dates and wolfberries make the chicken soup very tasty but if preferred , can add salt to taste.
Step by step on how to cook the chicken soup in the video.