Monday, December 8, 2014

Lunch at Central Hongkong Cafe at Orchard Central Shopping Mall

Last week, had lunch with my friend at Central Hongkong Cafe at Orchard Central Shopping Mall. The decoration of the cafe had the vintage Hongkong environment. Cantonese songs were played in the cafe.

Spotted portrait of famous late Hong Kong Actress Lydia Sum and that of late Actor Shek Kin (he is very famous in protraying villian roles).

Only those in my age group will be familar with their acting especially during the black and white TV era.

No introduction needed for this portrait of the late Bruce Lee.

Very vintage looking of the cashier counter in the cafe.

We had the bucket bean curd with pearl.

My friend had soup wanton noodle.

While I had rice with crispy duck, luncheon meat, veggies and fried egg.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Indeed, these photos are making me hungry!