Thursday, January 9, 2020

Tingkat PeraMakan at Paya Lebar Quarter - Nonya Lunch Set

Nowadays, my favourite haunt must be at Paya Lebar Quarter. Love the spacious of the mall and also plenty of nice food there. Each time, I visited the mall, I tried the different restaurant, cafe, etc for the varieties of food there.

This visit, I had lunch at Tingkat PeraMakan for the nonya lunch set. They served their food by SetA, B or C. Each set comes with a main dish, two side dishes, a dessert and a drink.

Hubby had the Set C, Beef Rendang, Nonya Tauhu, Sayur Masak Lemak, Sago Gula Melaka and Barley Drink

I had the Set C too, Ayam Buah Keluak, Nonya Chap Chye, Cinchalok Omelette, Ice Chendol and Barley Drink

The food were served very fast, the only thing I dislike was the chair were stools with no back rest.

No comments: