Thursday, October 15, 2020

Pulut Hitam (Black Glutinous Rice Sweet Soup) - Cooked with the Thermal Cooker Pot

This is the first time I cooked Pulut Hitam (Black Glutinous Rice Sweet soup/dessert). This is one of my favourite dessert. It is quite easy to cook, except that the rice need soak for a long time .

There's three option to cook this dessert, thermal cooker pot, slow cooker or over the stove. The stove will definitely need a long time to cook and need to keep to keep stirring and watch over it as fear the rice will stick to the pot. I had not try the slow cooker. The thermal cooker pot save electricity and gas, just boil for thirty minutes and let the thermal do the magic.

Watch my video for the step by step tutorial. If you enjoy my video, please like and subscribe to my You Tube Channel. Thanks for the visit and support to my blog.

No comments: