Thursday, November 17, 2022

Buffet Lunch at Fullerton Hotel (Town Restaurant) - OCBC 3 +1 promotion

Last month, I had buffet lunch with family. We had the buffet lunch using our OCBC credit card for the promotion of 3+1 means 3 paying adults plus 1 adult dine free. Love the ambience and beautiful hotel. The buffet spread is wide and lots of varieties. Love the dessert corner cause I had a sweet tooth haha.

The main course were plenty too but the food is only lukewarm. It is better if they serve them hot. (Sorry, I love having my main course hot especially the curry but the soup will all boiling very hot which is a delight to me haha .)

Did not manage take photos of the rest of the food. The ambience of the restaurant is really wonderful. Great place to dine with friends or family. 

The staffs are all so friendly and helpful. Great service. Enjoy my lunch there. :) 

View the official website  for the latest menu and price.















































 

No comments: