Saturday, March 14, 2009

Banana wrapped in Spring Roll Wrappers/Popiah Skin

This is so yummy and delicious. I saw this recipe in the internet from many bloggers.

Cut the banana into half and add some brown sugar and wrapped them in spring roll wrappers/popiah skin.

The top two are with brown sugar while the other two are without.

The results - it tasted so good whether there is brown sugar or not. YUMMY! The skin is so cripsy and when you bite into it, you tasted the goodness of the banana.

4 comments:

Anya said...

Awwwwwwwww Alice a nice blogsite about food :))
I had never seen it before;)

I get hungry from ;) LOL

alicesg said...

Anya, hope you like it. :)

Anya said...

I vote on both your blog sites :))
I become your follower.
You keep me busy with two blogs.LOL
Talk to you soooooooooon (@^.^@)

alicesg said...

Thank you Anya, do look at the labels for old postings on good food. :)