Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Pizza Express at Scotts Square, Orchard Road, Singapore

Took these photos last month but did not have a chance to post them.

We had a family gathering with siblings and spouses. Decided to have some pizza for tea break at Pizza Express, they have large sitting area and able to cater to huge group.

Pizza Express was located at Scotts Square, Orchard Road.

I cant remember the names of the pizza cause they were ordered by my sister. I thought pizza normally comes in round shape, this rectangular pizza looked cute and tasted so good too. Was actually still quite full from lunch but was so tempted by the good looking pizza that I cant resist eating even though I was so full hahaha.

I had English Breakfast tea while the rest all ordered differently. (Did not take photos of their drinks.)

No comments: