Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tea Break at Otto Deli Holland Village

As always after a whole day outing with my siblings, we would rest our feet by having tea break. Was a long time since I visited Holland Village, surprised that there's a new mall near the Holland Village MRT Station. It was owned by Raffles Medical Group.

We had black coffee, white coffee,cappuccino and tea. The photos of the drinks looked great especially with the flowers deco. As I was trying to arrange the flowers for the others to take photo, I accidentally spill my cup of coffee argggh. The staff were very nice and quick to clear and clean the spilled coffee. I felt so bad. They replaced my cup of coffee without extra charge. Wow, really make my day happy despite the spilled coffee that spilled some onto my pants. Lucky I was wearing black pants and quickly rush to the restroom to wash off the coffee stain.

We had the chocolate waffle with ice cream.

Waffle with banana

Roasted potatoes.

Nice cozy place with good and cheerful staff, food was good too.

No comments: