Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dim Sum at Crystal Jade-Plaza Singapura

Last weekend, we had dim sum for lunch. We ordered so many dishes and some comes in double or more...lol. My youngest son really can eat.

Beans - for starter

Egg tart-$3.40

Preserved Egg/Meat Congee-$6.80

Fried Carrot Cake - $3.40

Crispy Chicken(Vietnamese Style) - $6.80

BBQ Twin Meat - $18.80

Wanton with sweet and sour sauce - $7.80



Sweet & Sour Pork - $10.50

Rice Roll with Shrimp(2 plates-$7.60) and BBQ Pork (1 plate-$3.50)

BBQ Pork Bun-$3.20

2 baskets of siew mai - $8.60

Ha Kaw (4 baskets-$18.00)

My son and his 4 baskets of ha kau (his favourite)....lol

Ok - he is shy to be photographed.
Now we need to pay 30 cents for plain water - OMG
We ordered chinese tea and soya bean drinks
GST-7% and Service Charge -10%

2 comments:

Cn said...

Dear Alice,

I would like to ask for your permission to use your photos in terms of the DimSum ones.

The photos would not be used for any commercial use and would only be used for my Eportfolio in the AiDA Exam Course. It would be much appreciated if this is possible. If not, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

alicesg said...

Which photo do you need? You can email me at alicesg_singaporemyhome@yahoo.com.sg

If you use, you need do put credit to my blog. Thanks. Would appreciate if you give me your email or website.