Sunday, December 23, 2007

Buffet at Tiffany Cafe, Furama Hotel, Eu Tong Sen Street

Today, I had a great time meeting up with ex-classmates. It is really enjoyable and what a nice way to end 2007 by meeting up old friends. Already another gathering had been planned for next year.....yayyyyy.We chat over buffet lunch at Tiffany Cafe at Furama Hotel at Eu Tong Sen Street. The buffet is good but the best was the buffet was lunch cum hi tea from 12 noon to 5 pm. That is what we really wanted a place where we could chat and sit for a long time cause we had a lot to talk especially about the good old times and what everybody are doing now.And as usual, my best friend D, knew that I will be taking photos of food and she is so supportive.....lol.... Even the chef (picture below) allowed me to take photo after I asked permision and explaining to him the purpose of taking photo to put in blog.So kind of him to help me to lift up all the covers of the pot so that I can take photo of the food and he thanked me for sharing the photos with people online. Now that is sweet.

Seafood crepes

Cold dish (prawns, octopus)

Cold dish (beans, salmon and oysters)

Salad Corner

Gado Gado section

nasi biryani

Fried Noodle

Curry mutton

Chilli sliced octupus

Beef (cannot remember the exact name of dish)

Mussels

Briased tofu with mushroom



Fried Chicken Wings

Soya sauce chicken with tau kwa and egg

And I chat too much to forgot to take photo of the Dim Sum Section, Laksa Section, fruits section, desserts & Cakes section and Ice Cream (only two flavour-strawberry and yam)

The cost is about $33 nett but DBS credit card has a 20% discount so we end up paying about $26.20 each. (Price is correct at time of printing this post.)

No comments: